Scrolling

A dreamy space in Santorini

Mondays are made for dreaming aren't they? And, be still my beating heart...I've just found a little touch of paradise that will keep us all dreaming all week!  Photographer Sara Medina Lind has just visited Santorini (now top on my list!) and stayed a couple of night at Sophia Suites. Thankfully for us she got out her camera and captured breath-taking vistas from the magnificent rooftop (complete with lush pool), serene white interior and beautiful designer pieces within. Could you imagine spending a few days here?!

















Simple stunning! That view!

We can't all have magnificent rooftop pools overlooking the mediterranean.....

.....but we can certainly steal ideas (after all - if it weren't for the rounded stone walls the interior could almost be Scandinavian right?).

I spy:  Black rattan hanging chair / Lounge chair and ottoman / Carl Hansen CH07 shell chair / Z1 pendant light - black sisalPlywood group LCW chair.

Other fabulous hotels for a whole load more of Monday morning dreaming: a little piece of paradise in the philippines, and a magnificent seaside design hotel on Mykonos.

Have a wonderful, dreamy start to the week!

PS The voting is now open for the Amara International blog awards and I've been selected to be in the running for category 'Best European Interiors Blog' so exciting!!  If you'd like to vote for me and make my day you can do so here - it only takes a second, I promise!

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. Everytime I fly to Crete, I fly above Santorini..everytime I am thinking that I need to go to Santorini..I wish this dream come true very soon!

    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY SMOKES! What an amazing hotel on that amazing island....I don't think I would be able to check out when the time came.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO